Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's just easier not caring...

---on another note---

I wouldn't normally say anything like this, but it's appropriate now. Lately, I've reallyhad the desire (or something?) to flirt/date/make out/something!

I'm not sure what all it is... well, I've tossed ideas around with Shira, but there's not exactly one thing. I'm just at that point of wanting some attention, ya know? And I know my time to date will come, but I'm tired of waiting. Then again, I don't really know how to do whatever it is I want to do... When I was heavier, I guess I just automatically let me weight not let me care about dating, attention, flirting, etc. And although I still feel pretty fat, I guess I sort of thought coming back to State, there'd be more...attention (from guys).

As the ever-intelligent Sara Yasin said to me one day, "I am invisible to boys too because I am too unfamiliar with the dance." So...anyone wanna teach me the steps?

No comments: