I did this for a message board I'm on, and decided it would be nice to post in my blog.
2008 Year in Review
1. Technically in 2007, but basically got a 'new lease on life' (and my body).
2. Started the New Year with some friends in Raleigh.
3. Went to ATL with some awesome Phi Psi Brothers, met some more awesome Phi Psi Brothers from other chapters around the East Coast.
4. Got an awesome internship with a famous designer, then all of a sudden didn't have it.
5. Got a different, pretty awesome internship with a tiny company.
6. Went to NYC for the first time evar, for the summer.
7. Met a friend from online IRL, spent the summer with her (and we didn't kill each other).
8. Saw "Cry Baby", "The Marriage of Bette and Boo", "Gypsy", "August: Osage County", "Summer in the Park with George" and "Xanadu" on Broadway.
9. My mom, brother and aunt spent the weekend in NYC, brother seeing it for the first time. We got to see some amazing sights.
10. Ate some amazing food while there.
11. Came back to see all my wonderful Raleigh friends for the first time in at least 4-6+ months.
12. I've really really enjoyed and lived up my final semester.
13. Turned 24.
15. Doubt the job hunt will be complete by 12/31/2008, but I'm trying to stay positive.
16. Oh, and I'm down 100+ lbs.
17. And, music - saw Missy Higgins, and Janelle Monae (and a whole crew of other r&b/hip hop/jazz artists in Central Park) in NYC, N.E.R.D. and Common at NCSU. And comedian Eddie Izzard at Radio City Music Hall.