Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summer progress...?

I have a phone interview with Indigo Handloom tomorrow at 3:45 pm. They have a design internship available for the summer, and I'd LOVE to work there. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff...

Ooooh and I just got an email from a company, Nimli, who would like me to come in for an interview sometime between May 27th-30th. I applied for a buying internship with them through Craigslist. I don't know if I'd specifically go up for an interview with them, but if Indigo Handloom wants me to work for them, I'd go apply at Nimli just to see. IH only needs an intern 2 days a week, so, hey, instead of 1 internship on the resume, 2 would be awesome!

But I'm getting ahead of myself... Pray/think positive/do whatever you do for me tomorrow!



P. S. Can someone, ANYONE stop my nibbles? Seriously, it's getting bad. Yet another reason I really need this summer away from home. I need to get all the crappy food choices away from me ASAP. :(

No comments: