Friday, June 12, 2009

I don't even know what to title this...

But it might as well be "Fuck My Life." It's been a really long week for me, generally worrisome and just, blah. I mean, it's had awesome moments, don't get me wrong, but right now, I don't give a damn about those.

We've had issues with our toilet since we've moved in. I thought it was just because my brother and I can have some... intense bathroom times. Tonight, I got home dying to poop... I knew our toilet was acting funny, but I HAD to go. Went to flush, and the damn thing flooded over before I could get the water turned off.

That's just disgusting. Like, it's gross. And it's expensive - cleaning that up with towels means even MORE laundry. And it's just...gross. Really gross. I was already really really upset about that, because we've been dealing with this for a while. Well, then I walked into the kitchen to grab a paper towel for my sweaty face. Oh, what a lovely sight to see.



YAY for fire escape windows. So I guess we have a squirrel that decided to invade and conquer. There were a few pieces of food leading out the window as well.

(Ok, we really don't normally keep bags of trash sitting around, but when I got home yesterday, Omar had crammed pizza boxes into the trash, tied it up and sat it by the window. Like every morning, I was running late today, and didn't take it out. I have no idea if this somehow happened when Omar was here or after he left.)

I'm so tired already, this got me so flustered. Shit (literal and non) to clean up, and plans to cook what I had just shopped for are out the window because I'm over it now. Dinner shall be the two beers I bought, mkay?

...I wonder if the apartment management would laugh in my face if I requested screens be installed on our windows? Not only would it be good for damned squirrels (or WHATEVER that was) but that would prevent me from being COVERED in mosquito bites (which I already am. Fucking yay).

I think I need a drinking buddy.

1 comment:

Freud'sCigar said...

Just a *hug*

Shitty week, next week will be better!