Saturday, June 14, 2008

Errr...Uh...Sorry!

I swore I had updated this thing!

So, I've been in NYC for almost 3 (!!!) weeks now, and it's been crazy and great. A few quick updates.

Indigo Handloom asked me to work on Saturdays for pay. Last Saturday was my first day, today's my second. I get a good rate per hour and 3% commission, I work from 12-7. It's perfect, because I don't feel so guilty for not working 4 days a week. (But those 4 days always go by SO fast!)

I saw Gypsy last night with Shira and WOW. I realize why so many people are theatre junkies. Patti Lupone = amazing. The show was spectacular.

Shira and I are still getting along well. I'm pleased to say that I have no desire to kill her and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to kill me. (Yet!)

Speaking of killing her, she had bronchitis caused by a "knock-off" flu virus. After the bronchitis was gone, the virus stuck around. So she's been surprisingly inactive this past week. There's a small likelihood that I may get the virus, so if I feel sicky in the next few days, I'll have someone to blame and moan to.

Otherwise, heat wave hit last weekend. 100+ degree weather for four days, then back to 80's and 90's. I'll take spring/fall, thanks!

No comments: