Seeing the post over on Melting Mama, I decided to check out my name analysis and steal her idea, heh. I've always been intrigued by names, their meanings, their history, so I found it appropriate.
* The influence of Emily makes you positive, self-assertive, and independent.
* You can be creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, such as handicrafts.
* When you have the opportunity to pursue your own goals and interests free from interference, you can feel very agreeable and express a buoyant optimism.
* On the other hand, you can be impulsive and forceful when opposed, and act without due forethought and discretion.
* Hence you have many bitter experiences and generally rather unsettled conditions in your life, with little progress and financial accumulation.
* You cannot tolerate any domination by others, or circumstances that restrict your freedom and independence.
* You are inclined to make changes abruptly in your life as an escape from such conditions.
* Although the name Emily creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.
It's actually quite interesting how spot on some of those are, especially the first five! Yes, some it is very astrological and hippy-dippy, but I don't mind that. [Well, besides the fact that I don't really get that whole last bullet point.]