Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A side note...

A friend gently reminded, or requested, that I try to blog more about life and less about cooking. And she's right. I hope the few people that read my blog for me and not food still keep up, but I'll try to interject more blogs about my thoughts, my life, all of that truly fascinating stuff more often...

I'll be honest, it feels like the same old, same old. I'm still struggling with my eating, and to actually lose weight. I still want to try the dating game, but no desire to go to a bar to attempt to flirt with guys. Seriously, how does this thing work? I still have my small bouts of missing Alix. Yes, still. I don't think that will ever stop, honestly. That reminds me! Her mother randomly IMed me one day. Before I saw it, she signed off. I need to get in touch with her, let her know what's going on in my life. And I'm still incredibly proud of what Omar is doing up here in the city. I'm still enjoying my job, if it's not stressful. I'm also stressing on what the future holds. Li, the assistant designer on maternity leave, left mid-March and was taking three months off. That would mean that in a month, she's scheduled to return. Will she? Won't she? I don't know. What I do know is that I need to get the resume revised and restart (finally) job hunting.

Yes, it feels good to simply blog. But, I admit, there's one. More. Recipe. To be posted shortly. What can I say? Cooking is ingrained in me!

No comments: